Packing 包装
1. These goods are very expensive, and easily damaged.
这批货很贵又容易被损坏。
2. Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical
packaging.
上次你跟我说要最经济的包装。
3. We always take extra care with every shipment.
每批货我们都会特别小心的。
4. As this article is fragile, please case it into durable packaging.
这种物品易碎,请以耐用包装来装箱。
5. The cost of this article includes packaging.
这种物品的价格已包含了包装费。
6. As a rule, the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.
通常,包装费用应由买方负担。
7. The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.
外包装应坚固,适合于运输。
8. As to the inner packaging, it must be attractive and helpful to the
sales.
至于内包装,必须具有吸引力,有利于促销。
9. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the nature and the gener- ally
adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.
对于危险品和有毒的货物,在每件包装上应有醒目的标记及性质说 明。
10. We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a box, half dozen to
a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.
我们通常把每件男衬衣装入一个盒子里,半打装一箱,十打装一个 木箱。
11. Nowadays many kinds of drinks are packed in paper tins.
现今很多饮料使用纸听装。
12. The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong
enough to protect the goods from any damage.
木箱不仅要适合于海运,还要十分坚固足以保护货物不受任何损失。
13. Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden
case suitable for export.
请把每台电视机装一纸板箱,每四台装一适合于出口的木箱。
14. All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.
按你方要求,所有箱子都包装得很牢固。
15. The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyer’s
option.
外包装打包还是使用木箱,由买方选择。
16. Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to
withstand rough handling.
请确保此包装牢固,足以承受粗糙地搬运。
17. The goods must be packed in five - ply strong paper bags as
stipulated in the contract.
货物应按合同规定用五层厚牢固纸袋包装。
Shipment 装运
1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?
通常你方需要多长时间交货?
2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after
receipt of the covering L/C.
一般说来,我们在收到有关的信用证后三个月内可交货。
3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?
你方能不能再提前一点交货?
4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/
C.
我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上装运。
5. Shipment should be made before October ,otherwise we are not
able to catch the season.
十月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上季节了。
6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.
三月初是我们能够做到的最早交货日期。
7. I’m sorry,we can’t advance the time of shipment.
很抱歉,我们不能提前交货。
8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite
shipment.
我方迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。
9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end
of next month.
我们相信能在下月底前将货物装运给你们。
10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first
steamer will make the shipment available in November.
贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可保证在十一月份将货物装上第 一条
便船。
11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or
about October 15th.
请确保货物由十月十五日左右启航的“和平轮”装运。
12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.
十月中旬交货太晚了。
13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.
我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到九月。
14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?
你们最早什么时候可以装运?
15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.
我想知道你们能否在九月份装运。
16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea
freight?
从这里到加拿大海运需多长时间?
17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.
我不能保证一月份发货。
18. Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase
order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.
特此通知这批货物(你方订单号码是 No.123)昨天已装运,航 空货物的领
取号码是 No.123。
19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12,
please let us know.
万一你方没有在 12 月 12 日或之前收到货物,请告知我方。
20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be
shipped before October 15.
我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于 10 月 15 日前安排这些货物装船。
Claim 索赔
1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。
2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the
shortage as soon as possible.
请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。
3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensation of U.S.$10,000.
至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。
4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence
of your failure to ship our order in time.
由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索
赔。
5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged
within 15 days after their arrival.
任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。
6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our
products.
我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。
7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your
way to make a prompt settlement.
看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。
8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.
很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。
9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage.
Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不
将此事提交你处解决。
10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of
the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把 20 箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更
换这些产品。
11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which
resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。
12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which
we ordered.
我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。
13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to
meet you half way to settle the claim.
考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。
14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship
between us.
我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。
15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。
16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to
meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受 25 吨短装的索赔。
17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your
satisfaction.
我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。
18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in
future deliveries.
我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。
19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.
内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。
20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose
testimony is absolutely reliable.
这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。
温馨提示:当前文档最多只能预览 2 页,此文档共4 页,请下载原文档以浏览全部内容。如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。

1 / 2 4
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉