关于入住酒店英语对话篇一
Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a
reservation for her traveling.
莉莉正在给希尔顿酒店的前台打电话订房间。
Front Desk:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?
前台:你好,这里是希尔顿酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.
莉莉:你好,我想订一间周五的房。
Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single
rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.
前台:好的。请问您需要什么样子的房间 ?周五有单人间、双人双床间、
双人间和套间。
Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?
莉莉:我想订一间带海景的单人间,可以吗?
Front Desk:Let me check. Yes.
前台:我看一下。可以。
Lily:OK. I will take it.
莉莉:好的,那我订这间了。
Front Desk:When do you check in? How long are you planning to stay?
Do you have any special requirements?
前台:请问您什么时候入住?打算住几天呢?有什么特殊要求吗?
Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would
like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room
away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.
莉莉:我想我应该周五早上 9 点入住,周日下午 2 点退房。请帮我订一
间远离电梯的房间,我睡觉怕吵。
Front Desk:OK. No problem.
前台:好的。没问题。
关于入住酒店英语对话篇二
Mike is talking to the front desk about his complaint in this hotel. He
wishes to change to a quieter room.
迈克正在前台和酒店经理对话,他想投诉一下并换一间清静的房间。
Mike:Excuse me. Who is the person responsible for handling
complaints here? I would like to make a few complaints.
迈克:你好。请问你们这里谁负责接受投诉?我想投诉一下。
Front Desk:I am the manager here. You can complain to me. How
may I help you?
前台:我是这里的经理,您可以向我投诉。发生什么事情了呢?
Mike:Here is the thing. I was woke up by strange noises of the
telephone several times last night. Even I unplugged it, it wouldn't stop
beeping. I am also not satisfied with the housekeeping service in my
room. So I want to change to a cleaner and quieter room.
迈克:是这样的。昨晚上我好几次被酒店电话发出的奇怪声音吵醒。我
把电话线拔出来,它还是不停哔哔地响。还有我房间里的卫生打扫得也不是
很干净。所以我希望你们能给我换一间更安静整洁的房间。
Front Desk:I apologize for everything disturbing you. We will give
another room to you right now. Please wait a moment.
前台:针对您说的情况,我向您表示歉意。我们马上给您换房间,请稍
候片刻。
关于入住酒店英语对话篇三
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是 1005 的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on
Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的 1005 房间,入住了 3 晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we
have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look
forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
温馨提示:如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。
1 / 1 2
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉