出国旅游基本英语
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
机场旅游信息
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部
份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION)TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、
交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预
定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电
话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在 50 美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(TOURIST INFORMATION)taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(TOURIST INFORMATION)出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (TOURIST INFORMATION)beach).
我想要住在靠近车站(TOURIST INFORMATION)海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(TOURIST INFORMATION)rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(TOURIST INFORMATION)租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消 72 小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以
防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预
订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空 003 班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6 月 10 日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on
the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on
this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前 2 小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少 1 小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting
a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight
number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
温馨提示:如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。
1 / 1 3
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉