关于超市购物英语对话短文篇 1
S: Excuse me, can you tell me where the breakfast cereals are?
购物者:对不起,请问早餐吃的麦片放哪儿?
C: They're in aisle 2A, down that way.
店员:放在 2A 走道,往那边走。
S: Are the snack foods in that area, too?
购物者:点心食品也在那一区吗?
C: Yes, they' re in... let me think... Aisle 3B, if I remember right.
店员:是的,它们在……让我想一想……在 3B 走道,如果我没记错的
话。
S: Okay, I'll go take a look. Thank you so much for your help.
购物者:好的,我去看看。非常谢谢你的帮忙。
C: Don't mention it. (to be continued)
店员:别客气。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇 2
S: Excuse me, I'm looking for your 3-liter Peps is, the ones that are on
sale this week. There don't seem to be any in the soft drink section.
购物者:对不起,我正在找 3 升的百事可乐,就是本周特价的那一种。
在清凉饮料区好像没有看到。
C: We may be sold out of them. Let me check the back. ( The clerk
goes to the storeroom, returning a few minutes later. ) I'm afraid we're
out of stock. Would you like a rain check?
店员:我们可能已经卖完了,让我到后面确定一下。(店员走进储藏室,
几分钟之后便回来。)恐怕我们的库存都卖完了,您需要一张凭证吗?
S: Yes, I would, thank you.
购物者:好的,我要,谢谢你。
C: Let me get the manager to sign one for you.
店员:让我请经理帮你签这张单子。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇 3
I can help you check out here, sir.
我可以帮您在这里结账,先生。
Can I use my credit card?
我能用信用卡吗?
Sure, no problem.
当然,没问题。
Oh. I almost forgot. I wasn't able to find any milk that was advertised
on special.
哦。我差点忘了。我都没有找到广告里说的特价牛奶。
Yes. I'm sorry, sir. We are out of that brand of milk until tomorrow.
是的,我很抱歉,先生,那种品牌的牛奶缺货了,直到明天才有。
I can give you a rain check, and then tomorrow, you will still be able
to get it at the discountedprice.
我可以给您一个特价延期凭券,这样明天的时候,你还可以以折扣价格
买到它。
Oh. Thanks. That's very kind of you.
哦,谢谢。你太好了。
You're welcome. The total for your groceries is $25.20.
您不用客气。您购买的物品一共是 25.2 美元。
OK. Here's my credit card.
好的。这是我的信用卡。
Just a moment...Please sign the credit card slip.
稍等……请在这张信用卡购物单上签一下字。
There you are.
好了。
Thank you. And have a nice day.
谢谢。祝您愉快。
You too.
你也是。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇 4
Mom: Can you help me? Where are the knives?
妈妈:能帮我一下吗?刀具在哪儿?
Shop assistant: They are on the third shelf behind you. They are on
the bottom.
店员:在您背后的第三个货架上,刀具在最底层。
Mom: Thank you. I may find them now. It takes me a long time to find
them. But I failed.
妈妈:谢谢,我现在应该能找到了。我已经找了很久了,但是没找到。
Shop assistant: What kind of knife do you need? A fruit knife or a
kitchen knife?
店员:您需要什么样的刀具?水果刀还是菜刀?
Mom: Why do you ask? Anything matters?
妈妈:为什么这么问?有什么关系吗?
Shop assistant: According to the latest , if you buy a kitchen knife you
have to register your personal information.
店员:根据最新的通知,如果您买菜刀,需要登记您的个人信息。
Mom: I didn't know that. Thank you for reminding me.
妈妈:我还不知道这个呢,谢谢你提醒我。
Shop assistant: You're welcome.
店员:不用谢。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇 5
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to
the liquor store.
狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?
DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell
beer. Only in liquor stores.
狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.
史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
DEREK: I know. I agree with you.
狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。
DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic
vegetables are marked withthe blue label. Here. Do you see?
店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了
吗?
DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people
could identify which areorganic and which aren't.
狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,
哪些不是。
EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。
DEREK: One more question.
狄瑞克:还有一个问题。
EMPLOYEE: Yes?
店员:请说。
DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce
in?
狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right
next to the ketchup.
店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?
STEVE: Plastic bags.
史提夫:塑胶袋。
DEREK: And do you want to drive up?
狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?
STEVE: What do you mean?
史提夫:什么意思?
DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We
just drive up to that doorover there.
狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇
门那儿。
STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries
by ourselves.
史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't
want to drive up. Itshould be about ninety dollars all together.
狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全
部大概要 90 美元钱。
STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
史提夫:这里是 100 美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?
温馨提示:当前文档最多只能预览 2 页,此文档共4 页,请下载原文档以浏览全部内容。如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。

1 / 2 4
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉