英语情景会话酒店前台订房:住一周的顾客打折吗
A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?
您好,先生。您预订了房间了吗?
B No, is there a single room left?
没有,还有空的单人间吗?
A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
有,您打算住多久?
B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
大概一个星期吧。你们对住一个星期或更久的顾客打折吗?
A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.
有折扣,对住一个星期的顾客我们打 95 折,两个星期的打 88 折。
B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.
好的,我在这里住一个星期。这是我的护照。
我想多住几天
A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?
B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by
two days.
我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。
A Could I have your name and room number?
我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?
B Tom Black in Room 207.
汤姆·布莱克,207 房间。
A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation
records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive
today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接
待几个旅行团。他们预定了 10 层的所有房间。
B What can be done then?
那怎么办呢?
A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it
for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会
有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。
B That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,谢谢你。
A It's my pleasure.
愿意为您服务。
英语情景会话酒店前台订房:我想订一个标准间
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要订一个房间
A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms,
double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和
豪华套间。
B What’s the rate for a standard room?
标准间的价格是多少?
A $79 a night.
79 美元每晚。
B I’d like a standard room.
我想订一个标准间。
A What date would you check in, Ma’am?
请问您几号入住?
B December 23rd, please.
12 月 23 日。
A How long do you plan to stay?
您计划住几天?
B 4 days.
4 天。
A Could you give me your name and phone number?
能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?
B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。
我的电话是 7096785643。
A Thanks. What time will you arrive?
谢谢。您会在几点到达?
B Around 3pm.
大概下午 3 点。
A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579.
Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else
today?
好的。您的预约确认号码是 NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什
么其他事我可以帮您吗?
B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.
没有了。谢谢。
英语情景会话酒店前台订房:我想订一个复式套房
A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?
您好,这里是预约服务。我能帮您吗?
B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.
是的。我想订一个复式套房。
A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?
先生,您需要预约哪天?
B Next Friday.
下个星期五。
A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to
over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?
很抱歉,先生。我们不能接受下个星期五的预订,因为房间已经订满了 。
我可以为您推荐一家其他的宾馆吗?
B Oh, thank you very much.
好的,谢谢。
A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on
that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.
请不要挂断。我看看是否在那一天那里的复式套房还有空房。(一分钟之
后)先生,您还在吗?假日旅店可以满足您的要求。
B How do I contact them?
我怎么联系他们?
A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.
这是他们的电话号码,601 789 5634。
温馨提示:如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。
1 / 1 3
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉