英语运动话题对话带翻译篇四
AI don't know. I think you might be over the hill.
不知道。我想或许你已经过了巅峰。
BWell, if not gymnastics, then mountain biking.
呃,若是体操不成,那么山地自行车也行。
AMountain biking is an Olympic sport?
山地自行车是奥运项目?
BSince 1996 it has been. And I bet I'd be pretty good at it. I ride my
mountain bike to work almost every day.
自 1996 年就是奥运项目了。我敢打赌自己一定很擅长骑山地自行车。
我几乎每天都骑山地自行车去上班。
英语运动话题对话带翻译篇五
AWhat are the most popular sports in your country?
人们最喜爱的运动项目是什么?
BSwimming in summer and skating in winter.What's your favorite
sport?
夏天是游泳冬天是溜冰,你喜欢什么
AJogging and bowling. Do you know how to practise Kungfu?
慢跑和玩保龄球.你会功夫吗
BNo I don't But l do Taijiquan or Shadow boxing.People everywhere
in China usually do Taijiquan early in the morning.It can help people keep
fit.It has a history of over three hundred years.
不会, 但我会太极拳.在中国各处人们通常在清早打太极拳.它可以帮助人
们保持体形.它有三百多年的历史了
AIs it easy to learn?
学起来容易吗?
BYes .it is I can teach you if you like.
容易。你若喜欢的话,我可以教你。
AThank you. I can teach you how to bowl.
谢谢你。我可以教你如何玩保龄球。
BRight. Let's help each other.
对。让我们互相帮助。
英语运动话题对话带翻译篇六
AHurry up! Mom, I can't wait any more.
快点妈妈,我等不及了。
BLook out, honey. Let's come to the shoal waters. Follow me!
当心点,孩子。我们去浅水区吧,跟我来。
AOK, Mom. Can I swim now? I want to learn butterfly stroke.
好的,妈妈,我现在能游了吗?我想学蝶泳。
BHoney, listen to me. First, you should learn how to breathe in and
breathe out.
孩子,听我说,首先你得学会怎样吸气和呼气。
AMom, it's so terrible. Water went down into my throat and I almost
got drowned.
妈妈,真糟糕。水到我的喉咙里来了,我差点被淹死。
BDo be patient, Honey. Let's do it slowly and correctly.
有耐心点,孩子。让我们慢慢来,把它做好。
AOh, Mom, I think I'm not the right person for swimming.
好的,妈妈,我想我不是游泳的料。
BCome on, sweetie, you've done very well. It is the first step that is
tough.
来吧,孩子。你做得很好了。万事开头难嘛。
ARight, I'll make up my mind. Please correct me if any of my
movements go wrong.
也是,我要加把劲。如果我动作做错了,就纠正我吧。
BYes, well done. That's the way to go. How clever you are! You've got
it.
对,做得好,就该这样。你多聪明呀!你做对了。
AReally? I can't believe it. Everything is possible to a willing heart.
真的吗?我简直不敢相信。有志者事竟成。
BExactly, next, you should hold your legs together and extend your
arms above your head.
对呀,下一步,把你的双脚合拢,把你的胳膊放到你的头上。
AYes, like a dolphin. Am I on the right track?
嗯,像海豚一样。我做对了吗?
BThat's the way to go. Now, you are flying, my boy.
对了。孩子,你进步了。
温馨提示:如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。
1 / 1 2
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉