中药的治疗效果更持久
AHere you are. You left the medicine here.
你回来了。你把药落在这里了。
BSorry. I was too worried.
对不起。我刚才太担心了。
AI firmly believe that you love your brother very much.
我相信你一定很爱你的弟弟。
BAbsolutely. By the way, do you sell any traditional Chinese
medicine?
当然了。顺便问一下,你们卖中药吗?
AYes, we have some Chinese medicine for common cold.
是的,我们有治疗普通感冒的中药。
BI heard Chinese medicine has a better lasting effect in cure.
我听说中药的治疗效果更持久。
AIt depends. It's true that you can take some for prevention.
要看情况。不过你可以买一些做预防。
医院的药房关了
AHere you are. How is Danny?
你们在这里啊。丹丹怎么样了?
BBetter now. We are just back from the hospital. We were lucky to
meet a well-known doctor.
现在好多了。我们刚刚从医院回来。很幸运我们碰到了一位很好的大夫。
AWhat did the doctor say?
大夫怎么说?
BHe said that he had a really bad cold.
他说丹尼尔的感冒很严重。
AShall we go back home now?
我们现在回家吗?
BThe dispensary closed. Here is the given prescription.
医院的药房关了。这是医生给的处方。
AI bought some advanced medicine. Is there anything you need?
我买了一些高级的药。看它们有你要的吗?
BProbably not. Some medicine we need is ethical drug which you
can't buy without a prescription.
很可能没有。我们需要的一些药是处方药,没有处方你是买不到的。
ANow what?
那现在怎么办?
BI'll go back home with Danny. You go to the pharmacy again.
我带丹丹先回家,你再去趟药店。
AOkay, this is the third time.
好的,这是第三次了。
BWhat? How come? The third time?
什么?怎么会是第三次?
AYou don't have to know. Bye for now.
你不需要知道了。那再见了。
BBe careful.
小心点。
请问挂号处在哪里
AExcuse me, doc. I am not feeling well. Can you help me?
对不起,医生。我有点不舒服。您能帮我吗?
BYes, but not here. Have you got registered yet?
可以啊,但不是在这儿。你挂号了吗?
ANo, I haven't. Where do I go for that?
没,还没。我在哪儿挂号?
BThe registration office. Did you bring your records with you?
在挂号处。你带了你的病历吗?
AYes.
带了。
BIs anybody here with you? Parents or siblings?
有谁陪你一起来吗?爸妈,还是兄弟姐妹?
ANo, I'm here all by myself.
没有,我一个人来的。
BYou are a brave kid. Go ahead to the registration office first, then to
the doctors.
你是个勇敢的孩子。先到挂号处,再到医生那儿。
ABut I don't know where the registration office is.
但我不知道挂号处在哪儿啊。
BIt's in the hall on the first floor.
在一楼大厅。
ADo I have to come back here after getting registered?
我挂完了号来您这儿吗?
BNo, kid. This is the gynecology department.
不,孩子。这儿是妇科。
AGynecology?
妇科?
BYeah, It's only for girls.
是啊,女孩子来的地方。
温馨提示:如果当前文档预览出现乱码或未能正常浏览,请先下载原文档进行浏览。
1 / 1 2
下载提示
1 该文档不包含其他附件(如表格、图纸),本站只保证下载后内容跟在线阅读一样,不确保内容完整性,请务必认真阅读
2 除PDF格式下载后需转换成word才能编辑,其他下载后均可以随意编辑修改
3 有的标题标有”最新”、多篇,实质内容并不相符,下载内容以在线阅读为准,请认真阅读全文再下载
4 该文档为会员上传,版权归上传者负责解释,如若侵犯你的隐私或权利,请联系客服投诉