看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第4讲
史莱克
Uh, Shrek.
史莱克? 知道我喜欢你什么?
Shrek? Well, you know what I like about you, Shrek?
“我不在乎别人怎么看我”
You got that kind of I-don't-care-what-nobody- thinks-of-me thing.
我喜欢这个,我敬佩这个,史莱克
I like that. I respect that, Shrek. You all right.
瞧那里! 谁想住在那里?
Whoo! Look at that. Who'd want to Iive in a place like that?
那是我的家
That would be my home.
很好! 很漂亮!
Oh! And it is lovely! Just beautiful.
你是个相当不错的装饰设计家。在预算有限的情况下,你所干的令人惊叹!
You are quite a decorator. It's amazing whatyou've done with such a modest budget.
我喜欢那块石头,那是块不错的石头
I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
我猜想你不常有客人
I guess you don't entertain much, do you?
我喜欢一个人呆着
I like my privacy.
我也是一样,这是我们的另一个共同点
You know, I do too. That's another thing we have in common.
我讨厌有人来
Like, I hate it when you got somebody in your face.
来了就不肯走,尴尬的沉默
You're trying to give them a hint, and they won't leave. There's that awkward silence.
- 我跟你住可以吗? - 什么?
- Can I stay with you? - Uh, what?
让我跟你一起住,好吗?
Can I stay with you, please?
-当然! -真的?
- Of course! - Really?
- 不! - 我不想回去!
- No. - Please! I don't wanna go back there!
你不知道怪物的生活是什么样的,也许你知道
You don't know what it's like to be considered a freak. Well, maybeyou do.
这就是为什么我们要在一起,让我留下吧!
But that's why we gotta stick together. You gotta Iet me stay!
- 求求你! - 好的
- Please! Please! - Okay! Okay!
-但只能呆一晚上 - 谢谢!
- But one night only. - Ah! Thankyou!
这将会很有趣!
- What areyou-- No! No! - This is gonna be fun!
我们晚点儿睡,一起讲故事
We can stay up Iate, swappin' manIy stories,
早上我做华夫饼
and in the mornin' I'm makin' waffles.
我在哪里睡?
- Oh! - Where do, uh, I sIeep?
外头!
Outside!
哇,那很酷
Oh, well, I guess that's cooI.
我的意思是我不了解你,你也不了解我
I mean, I don't knowyou, and you don't know me,
因此我想外头最好
so I guess outside is best, you know.
我出去了
[ Sniffles ] Here I go.
晚安
Good night. [ Sighs ]
我确实喜欢在外头,我是驴,生来就喜欢外头
I mean, I do like the outdoors. I'm a donkey. I was born outside.
只有我一个人在外头
I'll just be sitting by myself outside, I guess, you know.
一个人,在外头
By myself, outside.
只有我一个人,这里除了我没有别人
I'm all alone There's no one here beside me
[ Bubbling ]
[ Sighs ]
[Creaking]
我不是告诉你呆在外头吗?
[ Sighs ] I thought I toId you to stay outside.
我是在外头
- I am outside. - “[Clattering]”
[Clattering]
老头,这比农场差远了,不过还有什么办法呢?
Well, gents, it's a farcry from the farm, but what choice do we have?
这不是家,但还算不错
It's not home, but it'll dojust fine.
多好的床
What a loveIy bed.
编辑推荐:
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,长理培训网站提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准! (责任编辑:长理培训)
点击加载更多评论>>