2020年军队职称英语卫生类考点假设句型2
假设句型2
If I had V-ed, I would have ...
结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+have+过去分词
说明︰这是与过去事实相反的假设。if 要用,则要用过去式(would,should,ought to,might,could)+have+过去。if 中的 had可置于前面,而省略 If。
If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我当时看见他,我会告诉他实情。
I could have finished the task if I had had more time.
如果当时我能有多一点时间,我就能完成这项任务。
If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.
如果我们事先知道你要离开,我们会到机场送行。
I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.
如果有人在他旁边,或许他就不会溺死。
I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.
若非我已经习惯了这样的回答,我可能不敢轻易相信。
Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.
她(那时)不会原谅他,若非他道了歉。
Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。
Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?
我要是当年向你求婚,你会答应嫁给我吗?
Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.
假如没有你的帮助,这笔生意早就告吹了。
If I had V-ed, I would ...
结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+原形动词+now/today
说明︰这是不一致时的假设,亦称混合假设条件句。即:if 若与过去事实相反,用表示;而若与现在事实相反,则用过去式表示。此类句尾通常有表现在的,如 now,today 等。
If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.
如果他年轻时多努力一点,现在就能过得舒服些。
If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.
如果十年前我有钱,今天我就能买下那栋房子了。
Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他当时肯说实话,现在就不会受罪了。
Had he followed the doctor’s advice, he might be alive now.
当时他要是听了医生的建议,现在可能还活着。
编辑推荐:
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,长理培训网站提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准! (责任编辑:长理培训)
点击加载更多评论>>