旅游中在旅馆住宿(二)
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
当然。你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。
At 8 o'clock.
那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点? What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set,light) doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
编辑推荐:
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,长理培训网站提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准! (责任编辑:长理培训)
点击加载更多评论>>