解放军文职招聘考试《飞鸟集》精选
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 3世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 4是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 5无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 6如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 7跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 9有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 10忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 11有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 12 "海水呀,你说的是什么?" "是永恒的疑问。" "天空呀,你回答的话是什么?" "是永恒的沉默。" What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence. 13静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 14创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 15不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 16我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 17这些微风,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 18你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 19神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen. 20我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 21那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 22我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 23 "我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?" "我不过是一朵花。" We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?" I am a mere flower. 24休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 25人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 26神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth. 55我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。
My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening. 56我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. 57当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. 58麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail. 59决不要害怕刹那——永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments——thus sings the voice of the everlasting. 60风于无路之中寻求最短之路,又突然地在"无何有之国"终之了它的追求。
The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends 61在我自己的杯中,饮了我的酒吧,朋友。
一倒在别人的杯里,这酒的腾跳的泡沫便要消失了。
Take my wine in my own cup, friend. It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others. 63神对人说:"我医治你所以伤害你,爱你所以惩罚你。" God says to man, "I heal you therefore I hurt, love you therefore punish." 64谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。
Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lamp holder standing in the shade with constancy of patience. 65小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread. 66幼花的蓓蕾开放了,它叫道:"亲爱的世界呀,请不要萎谢了。" The infant flower opens its bud and cries, "Dear World, please do not fade." 68错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can. 70把那些花朵抛掷上去的那一阵子无休无止的狂欢大喜的劲儿,其源泉是在哪里呢?
Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless 71樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。
树便给了他。
The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree. The tree gave it. 72这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. 74雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。
The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty. 75我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 76诗人——飙风,正出经海洋森林,追求它自己的歌声。
The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice. 78绿草求她地上的伴侣。
树木求他天空的寂寞。
The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky. 80我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,象那海水的低吟声绕缭在静听着的松林之间。
Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines. 81这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢?
What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
82使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 83那想做好人的,在门外敲着门;那爱人的看见门敞开着。
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open. 85艺术家是自然的情人,所以他是自然的奴隶,也是自然的主人。
The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. 86 "你离我有多远呢,果实呀?" "我藏在你心里呢,花呀。" How far are you from me, O Fruit?
I am hidden in your heart, O Flower. 87这个渴望是为了那个在黑夜里感觉得到,在大白天里却看不见的人。
This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen in the day. 88露珠对湖水说道;"你是在荷叶下面的大露珠,我是在荷叶上面的较小的露珠。" You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf, I am the smaller one on its upper side," said the dewdrop to the lake. 89刀鞘保护刀的锋利,它自己则满足于它的迟钝。
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword. 91大地借助于绿草,显出她自己的殷勤好客。
The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass. 93权势对世界说道:"你是我的。"世界便把权势囚禁在她的宝座下面。
爱情对世界说道:"我是你的。"世界便给予爱情以在它屋内来往的自由。
Power said to the world, "You are mine." The world kept it prisoner on her throne. Love said to the world, "I am thine." The world gave it the freedom of her house. 94浓雾仿佛是大地的愿望。
它藏起了太阳,而太阳原是她所呼求的。
The mist is like the earth's desire. It hides the sun for whom she cries. 95安静些吧,我的心,这些大树都是祈祷者呀。
Be still, my heart, these great trees are prayers. 96瞬刻的喧声,讥笑着永恒的音乐。
The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the Eternal. 97我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away. 98我灵魂里的忧郁就是她的新婚的面纱。
这面纱等候着在夜间卸去。
The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil. It waits to be lifted in the night. 100白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。
晨光给它戴上霞彩。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendor.
编辑推荐:
下载Word文档
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,长理培训网站提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准! (责任编辑:长理培训)
点击加载更多评论>>