绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白
还没。不过别担心,很快就可以到手了。
-SUSAN: I brought some champagne. I thought we should all have a toast.
我拿了点香槟,我想我们应该干一杯。
-MARY ALICE: The next day, my friends came together to pack away my clothes,
第二天,我的朋友聚在一起收拾我的衣服,
my personal belongings, and what was left of my life.
还有一些私人物品,还有一些遗物。
-SUSAN: Alright ladies, lift ‘em up. To Mary Alice, good friend and neighbor.
好了,大家,举杯。为 Mary Alice,一个好朋友,好邻居。
Wherever you are, we hope you’ve found peace.
不管你在哪里,都希望你能得到安宁。
-LYNETTE: To Mary Alice.
为Mary Alice。
-GABRIELLE: To Mary Alice.
为Mary Alice。
-LYNETTE: Let’s get this show on the road.
把这个搬到路上。
-GABRIELLE: You guys check out Mary Alice’s clothes?
你们检查过Mary Alice的衣服了?
Size 8, hah! She always told me she was a size 6.
8号的? 哈!她说她穿6号的。
Guess we found the skeleton in her closet.
看看我们能不能在她的衣橱里发现什么。
-NARRATOR: Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite.
等等, Gabrielle,等等。
-GABRIELLE: What’s that?
这是什么?
-BREE: It’s a letter, addressed to Mary Alice.
一封给Mary Alice的信。
-MARY ALICE: How ironic, to have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, treated so casually.
多么讽刺,如此拼命的守住这个秘密,这么偶然
-LYNETTE: What’re you doing? That’s private.
这是什么?这是私人物品。
-GABRIELLE: It’s open, what’s the big deal?
它自己掉出来的,没什么大不了的?
-SUSAN: What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
-LYNETTE: I don’t know, but check out the postmark.
我不知道,但是你们看邮戳。
-BREE: Oh my god, she got it the day she died.
哦,天!是她自杀的那天。
-GABRIELLE: Do you think this is why she...?
你觉得这会不会就是她自杀的原因...
-MARY ALICE: I’m so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to be burdened with this.
我很抱歉, 我从没想过让你们承受这些。
-SUSAN: Oh Mary Alice, what did you do?
Mary Alice, 你到底做了什么?
编辑推荐:
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,长理培训网站提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准! (责任编辑:长理培训)
点击加载更多评论>>