2019年翻译资格考试中级口译练习题(9)
81.我想要一个朝阳的无烟房间。I’d like a non-smoking room on the sunny side
82.所有的产品在出货前都必须经过严格的检验。All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
83.上海真是个迷人的城市,它常被昵称为“东方明珠”。 Shanghai is such a fascinating city that it is often nicknamed “the Oriental Pearl”.
84.很高兴见到你。我对你们的产品很感兴趣。它们太令人难忘了。Nice to meet you. I’m quite interested in your goods. They are impressive.
85.我们想利用这个机会介绍一下我们的业务范围。We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce our business line.
86.谢谢您们为我做的周到安排。Thank you for your considerate arrangements for me.
87.我们始终相信,质量是一个企业的灵魂。We always believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise.
88.我一向仰慕你们中国的建筑风格 I always admire your Chinese architecture.
89.这儿有一份最新产品目录,还带有图片说明。Here is a catalogue of our latest products with illustrated pictures.
90.我们此行的目的就是探索与你们发展贸易的可能性。The purpose of our visit is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
编辑推荐:
下载Word文档
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,长理培训网站提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准! (责任编辑:长理培训)
点击加载更多评论>>